Start your Monday off right:
- This factory is a whirling maze of one of a kind machines all working together to produce rubber gloves. I laughed at the spinning ceramic hands racing through the facility.
- Macrons are legendarily difficult to make. Tasty produced thousands of batches to figure out the most fool proof way to make macrons. I might have to make a batch or two.
- The Van Gogh Museum just released close to 1000 digital versions of Van Gogh's paintings and drawings. I love being able to scroll through his less popular paintings that I havent seen before.
- Francisco Negroni captures the insane storms which arise around erupting volcanoes in Chile. The scenes are so crazy that they almost dont seem real. After the lava has cooled, Luca Galavotti creates these landscapes which feel very other worldly.
- The light in Western USA has a magic quality which is hard to quantify. Chiara Zonca's images are a perfect example of that light in its best form.
"Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide whether it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” — Andy Warhol
While staying in Chennai, India, Joris Hermans walked the beaches with a camera capturing the memorable people he would come across.
Daniel Agdag created this stunning short video using 1258 cardboard art deco pieces and props.
The Mulligan Brothers cut a short video of Casey Neistat talking about how he shows up each and every day and what happened as a result. Its inspiring stuff.
The Great Discontent is one of my go-to sites for long form interviews. They spoke with photographer, Noah Kalina, about his work and journey in photography.