Start your Monday off right:
- This week, I tried out the 3-ingredient mac and cheese recipe from last week's MMD and its worked out beautifully. So trade in the crazy orange powder for evaporated milk and real cheese.
- This restored/redesigned barn in Wilson, WY looks absolutely amazing. I would love standing in front of those giant windows staring at the distant mountains.
- Nick Turpin stood on a bus platform catching portraits through the condensation found on bus's in the winter. The clouded glass gives each image a painterly quality. Found Nick's work in an interesting article on how street photography is changing over time.
- Another amazing sketchbook to add to my growing collection. Dina Brodsky combines beautifully detailed black and white drawings with pops of water colors surrounded by her own words.
"FAILURE HAS A FUNCTION. IT ASKS YOU WHETHER YOU REALLY WANT TO GO ON MAKING THINGS."
- The surf blog, Indoek, sent 27 disposable cameras to photographers and created an art show with the best frame from each roll of film.
- Tom Welsh spent a week traveling through Alaska. He returned with a stunning video of the wilderness set to Bob Marshall's "The Problem of the Wilderness".
- 100 Makers and Mavericks of 2016. A great list for people doing awesome things last year.