Start your Monday off right:
- In Scotland, a crew of road painters still hand paint all the road signs covering the streets. The skill required to effortlessly paint with molten thermoplastic is so impressive.
- Not really sure why they need life guards manning the Olympic pools during events but 75 people have the best seats in the house.
- Brady Whitney designed a puzzle book which requires you solve each page's puzzle in order to turn the page. The beautifully designed mechanical puzzles reveal a short story.
- Mike Biskup combines vibrant colors and abstract shapes to create his fun art work.
- Google X is the division of Google response for delivering the moonshot ideas like self-driving car and contacts with sensors in it. Take a peek into one of the most innovative "company" operating right now.
“You will never get any more out of life than you expect.” Bruce Lee
- Since he travels 70-80% of time, photographer, Dylan Gordon, takes advantage of everything that California has to offer. I love his warehouse/office/house.
- A Checklist for Everything. A great list of things to do every day. This list is now hanging above my computer screen.