Start your Monday off right:
- A 15-year old Canadian studying ancient constellation diagrams and google maps discovered an ancient Mayan city deep in the jungle of Mexico.
- If you're looking for more inspiration, check out these top 75 design blogs and their best articles. I am sure there is something in there that might interest you.
- Ali Alamedy saw a documentary on Charles Miner's photography studio and decided to create a 1:12 scale of his studio. The level of precise craftsmanship is incredible.
- The user name, Gonzalo, creates beautiful origami animals. Each one seems to have its own personality.
- Create your very own customized Moleskine
- The incomparable Ben Folds set a passage of 'Black Hole Blues and Other Songs from Outer Space' by astrophysicist Janna Levin to music and result is beautiful.
- The sculptor, Andrew Myers, uses painted screws to create tactile portraits that allow the blind to explore art in a world that often prevents them from touching the art.
“I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent. Curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism, have brought me to my ideas.” – Albert Einstein
A chance encounter with an old man and his polaroid camera set Adam Harriden's Gone To the Sea project in motion. He uses the wet negative from the instant peel apart film and rolls it out unto photographic paper creating beautiful one of kind pieces.