Start your Monday morning off right:
- On the edge of a private farmland, 40 giant statues of presidents sit in a field left over from an open-air museum that shut down due to a lack of attendance and funding.
- The winners of the World Press photo contest for 2016. A great collection of photos including insane images from the most war torn parts of the world.
- The photographer, Steffen Bottcher, used a homemade lens to create images of NYC that felt like city he visited 25 years ago.
- Last week, the band, Ok Go, released a music video filmed in zero gravity on a parabolic flight that exploded all over the internet. They released the making of that video and the challenges of creating a 3 minute long video with intervals of weightlessness that only last for 27 seconds.
- The Hustle Mode On is a curated collection of productivity tools ranging from improve your health, sleep, and email.
- The line dividing success and failure of a project is often set by our own expectations. Paul Jarvis's answer is to set low expectations so that any result beyond that line is just gravy.
- Jason Santa Maria correctly points the path to generate a good idea requires generating a lot of boring and/or bad ideas. So dont let the full waste basket discourage you from keep working on a solution. The bad ideas might just be the middle point before you arrive at the idea you are looking for.