Start your Monday off right:
- The villages of Cinque Terre hold a special place in my heart as I proposed to my wife there close to 11 years ago. Jaka Bulc perfectly captures the 5 colorful towns cut out of the mountains sitting on the rugged Mediterranean coast. I highly recommend a visit if you find yourself in Italy.
- My favorite travel street art festival, Pow Wow, landed in Worcester, MA with 27 artists and left an incredible mark on the city. Here is video of many of the murals including how some of the artists create this story high pieces.
- A stunningly gorgeous video of Alsaka from photographer, Alex Strohl.
- Stop washing your jeans or peeling vegetables if you believe the 40 Things You Should Stop Doing Now.
- I am not really sure how to describe the portrait style of Andrew Salgado but it's a fascinating combination of bright colors and paint "collage" work.
I probably should read more Kipling especially after discovering his poem "If" this week. I have reread it a couple of times all ready.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
What you have is enough. It's so easy to get stuck feeling like you need a new piece of equipment to accomplish something. But that feeling is an attempt to shortcut the hard work and the trail and error required to actually accomplish your goal.