Start your Morning off right:
- Pad Thai is a perfect gate way into the delicious world of thai food. Combine it with spaghetti squash and you have an amazing dinner.
- Chaz Hutton explains all of life's fun details with post-it note charts and cartoons. This cartoon in particular accurately describe much of my teenage/college years
- Would you like to read more books this year? Here are the tips and tricks to help you read 60 books a year.
- The photographer, Richard Silver, stitched together 6-10 panoramic shots to create vertigo inducing images of NYC churches. As you scroll down the page, it feels like the world is flipping 180 degrees.
- Carol Dweck explores how your view of your own intelligent/talent fuels your success. It turns out that if your belief greatly effects how you handle the challenges that naturally arise.
- Brene Brown's work on shame and vulnerability has had a tremendous impact on every area of my life. Her book, Daring Greatly, is an absolute must read. She just finished a new book about dealing with heartbreak, failure, and loss. Her conversation with Chase Jarvis about the book had so many incites.