Start your Monday off right:
- A breakfast sandwich is my perfect way to start the day. Using a sour cream and cheddar drop biscuit as the bread only improves the experience. Now I just need to figure out how to bake while the coffee kicks in.
- "The San Diego Highwayman", a.k.a. Thomas Weller, has spent the last 48 years rescuing people stranded on the highway. A beautiful video of someone in the kindness business.
- The sculpture, Beth Cavener, creates animals embodying a certain human emotion resulting in powerful clay figures.
- Kirsty Mitchell's Wonderland series was born out of dealing with the loss of her mother, an English teacher. Kirsty painstakingly creates each piece of this fairy tale scenes. The results are breath taking.
“Mastery requires endurance. Mastery is not merely a commitment to a goal, but to a curved-line, constant pursuit.” Sarah Lewis
- A Day In The Life Of An Imperial Stormtrooper
- By establishing a creative routine, you set the stage to create on demand where ever you may be. Think of it as stretching out your creative muscle before going for a run.
- The illustrator, Christoph Niemann, shares his three biggest fears: the fear of not being good enough, the fear that our work will be irrelevant, and the fear of running out of ideas. And the "solution" to each one of them.