Start your Monday off right:
- Never thought I could be memorized watching a cabinet open and close but it happened. The artist, Sebastian ErraZuriz, built a cabinet which opens like a paper fan.
- Grilling season is in full swing especially during the past 4th of July. I love cooking the entire meal over the coals. Dont forget those vegetables as you light up the grill. A mint yogurt sauce pairs so well with the earthy smokey vegetables.
- The meticulous 10 month process required to restore a 355 year-old painting. I never could imagine working that long on one project.
- I laughed hard when I saw this year-long conversation between a street artist and city workers using a red wall in London. The artist's instagram account included a number of funny pieces.
- Max Richter, a composer, created an 8 hour piece with the intention inducing sleep in the audience.
- The myth of the overnight success....otherwise known as the HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE LONG TAIL OF SUCCESS
"There has never been a better time in the whole history of the world to invent something. There has never been a better time with more opportunities, more openings, lower barriers, higher benefit/risk ratios, better returns, greater upside, than now. Right now, this minute." Kevin Kelly