Start your Monday off right:
- Spicy Thai oven-fried chicken wings bring the heat in the best kind of way. Its not too hard to make delicious wings right at home.
- The experimental design firm, Snarkitecture, will be filling the National Building Museum in DC with around 1 million white plastic balls. It brings back memories of the hours spent playing in the Ikea ball pit in Amsterdam.
- The photographer, Max Touhey, got the chance to explore Eero Saarinen's terminal of JFK which has been closed since 2001. The 1962 building is gorgeous example of the period's curvy architecture. The space is being transformed into a hotel.
- David DuChemin's journal of his trip from British Colombia to Newfoundland and back on the Trans-Labrador Highway. Beautiful wilderness captured by a talented photographer and writer.
- Purpose is the new bottom line......a great Creative Morning talk on how purpose can transform a company more than the pursuit of the fiscal bottom line.
"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays." Harold Hill
- An interesting take on education from Ben Hewitt, a big supporter of unschooling. The natural reaction to the formulaic and often creatively sterile form education has taken in this country.
- A solid morning routine can make a profound difference on your day. "8 Things Every Person Should Do Before 8 A.M." is one of the better pieces of advice on this topic.