Start your Monday off right:
- This table containing a labyrinth with movable figures would be amazing as a coffee table.
- One of my favorite parts of this time of year is the bright red rhubarb showing up at my favorite grocery stores. A raspberry rhubarb pie is a perfect way to welcome all the sweet and tart goodness.
- A fascinating look at how the brain learns and remembers skills from a guy who tried to learn to ride a bike backward (turns right when you turn the handlebars left). Its amazing how difficult it is to learn once you learned to ride a normal bike.
- The photographer, Alejandro Almaraz, stacks multiple images to create a single stunning photo of cathedrals. I would love to see these in person as I can only image how magnificent they would be up close.
- Love this profile of Oliver Jeffers, a self described picture book maker.
- I am loving Kristopher Matheson's Dispatch posts where he shares his handwritten journal entries as blog posts.
"The ability to forgive oneself … is the key to making art, and very possibly the key to finding any semblance of happiness in life." Ann Patchett