Start your Monday off right:
- I watched this video on repeat as its so amazing that it seemed fake. Free diver, Guillaume Néry, "running" under the water at an impossible speed thanks to the powerful currents of the Tiputa Pass, near Tahiti.
- Perfect scrambled eggs in 15 seconds.....Didnt think it was possible but they turned out deliciously great. To continue the breakfast theme, I say this recipe for Mini Cream Cheese and Green Onion Biscuits and instantly wanted to make them (or travel down south)
- The theory that our brains are simply machines may be wrong.
- Everything Happens for a Reason. Manuel Cisneros couldnt find a job so he would spend the afternoon on Venture Beach staking rocks.
"Were you to live three thousand years, or even thirty thousand, remember that the sole life which a man can lose is that which he is living at the moment; and furthermore, that he can have no other life except the one he loses. This means that the longest life and the shortest amount to the same thing. For the passing minute is every man’s equal possession, but what has once gone by is not ours." Marcus Aurelius
- One of the biggest lessons I am slowly learning right now is to give ideas space before passing judgement on their worth. Ideas are fragile. They crush easily. Jason Fried sums it up perfectly in "Give it Five Minutes"
The Print Scamper beings again at noon! Last weeks print is still available for a few more hours and than will start again back at $5. If you signed up to the Monday Morning Dispatch newsletter, you would have already seen which image I picked next.
I will also be announcing the raffle winner for the free print. I will contact the winner via email or social media letting them know the good news. Share the Print Scamper via social media with me tagged (to get credit) or be a subscriber of the Monday Morning Dispatch newsletter to enter the print raffle.