Start your Monday off right:
- Even though it still doesn't feel like winter here in Philadelphia, I know I will wake up one morning to it's unannounced arrival. This great list of hearty soups will be perfect answer on that morning.
- Laser cut balsa wood pieces combine without glue to create elaborate mechanical models. These UGEARS will make a perfect gift for my son when he gets a little older.
- The French painter, Antoine Cordet, creates beautifully moody portraits with a surrealist element that only pulls you further into the image
- Andrea Wan creates whimsical surreal portraits with pen, brush, and ink.
- The combination of ballet dancers and flour creates a brilliant set of black and white photographs. Mirages is a perfect title for the set.
“The hardest thing to get over when you’re trying to live a dream is the possibility that you might fail or that it might not be for you. But the truth is, that’s not the worst thing in the world. If you fail or find out that you don’t like something, then you just got closer to finding out what you’re truly meant for.” Ashley C Ford
Kevin Kelly is many things including the founder of Wired magazine. He astutely points out that the "impossible" is occurring within technology at a higher frequency than any point in history. An hopefully exciting prediction on the future within "Why the Impossible Happens More Often"