Start your Monday off right:
- The desire for a hot bowl of soup increases as we approach the cold embrace of winter. This potato, garlic, and leek soup just was added to the upcoming dinner menu.
- The new startup, Kasita, is trying to redefine the idea of a mobile home. 208 sq ft homes that fit into an apartment building frame. If you want to move, you can move your house to another city into a similar frame.
- 400 trees in Poland were bent 90 degrees due North at some point in the 1930s. People are still debating whether the Crooked Forest is a human invention or a result of some disaster.
- The Templo de Quechula was flooded back in 1966 due to the construction of the dam on the Grijalva River. For the second time since its flooding, the water in the reservoir has dropped enough to reveal the 16th century church.
- Two friends create knifes out of salvaged scrap metal
- The designer, Kelli Anderson, warns that consuming too much advice can distract people from the work that they need to do. This is the price of advice.
- Tiffany Slain breaks down the step by step creative process. Her description of each phase perfectly matches my experience.