Start your Monday off right:
- Pumpkin season is in full swing around here. If you walk into any grocery store, people have figured out how to sneak pumpkin into about everything. Here is a great collection of all things pumpkin if you need any help participating in the festivities
- Mark Davis saved 56 cassettes containing K-mart in-store background music that were used from 1989 to 1994. He digitized all the audio goodies for us to relive the blue light specials
- The photographer, Johnny Patience, traveled through the iconic Sierra Nevada this summer and returned with this beautiful set of images
- Every time I walk up the stairs out of Suburban train station into the heart of Philadelphia, I can't help but look up at the giant skyscrapers reaching into the heavens. Peter Stewart captures the same feeling looking up at the colorful buildings of Hong Kong.
- The powerful series, Geography of Poverty, examines the forgotten pockets of poverty and combines it with the awesome black and white photography work of Matt Black. I would love to see the series turned into a book.
- Inertia Is the Antithesis of Creativity - Austin Kleon
- I never heard of the term "life audit" before reading this article but it seems like an interesting exercise. It starts by writing down 100 "wishes (or goal)" on post-it notes and goes from there.