Start your Monday off right:
- An animator for Robot Chicken and PES modifies a Nintendo Power Glove into the coolest animation tool ever.
- Goats become the newest weapon in the fight against invasive plants.
- Wonder if this street artist would come and paint the side of my house? I would love a giant piece of art hanging on my house
- Stunningly beautiful surf video shot entirely with an Iphone. Watching this video only reinforces my dream of living within walking distance of the ocean and learning to surf.
"If you’re aware enough to give yourself a choice, you can choose to look differently … You get to decide what has meaning and what doesn’t." David Foster Wallace
A daily logbook is a great way of getting ideas out of your head and onto the page. I found tremendous value going though old notebooks looking at the ideas, things that caught my attention, and things I was struggling with.
Alexa Meade paints real people to create gorgeous 3-D paintings that you have to see to believe. Another example of following where your ideas lead you.
The Print Scamper begins today at noon (East coast time)! I am tired of selling art the boring conventional way. Lets inject a little more fun into buying limited edition art.
- Limited edition 13x19" fine art print. A $250 value
- The price starts at $5 and increases by $5 for each print sold
- The edition size is determined by the total prints sold plus an additional 3 prints for my personal collection
- Each print is signed and dated and printed on museum quality fine art paper
- 10% of the proceeds donated to a family in need through Small Can Be Big
- Share this page (with me tagged in it so I can give you credit) or be a subscriber to the Monday Morning Dispatch newsletter for chance to win a free print each week
- The prints ships after a week and the total edition size has been determined