To get your morning off to a good start:
- With Thanksgiving impending, Michael Pollan's thoughts on cooking feels very appropriate. Great piece and happy cooking this week.
- What if the Flemish master painted super heroes? Now you know...
- Seth Godin always makes me reconsider what I am doing and how I am doing it
- The beauty of art is you don't have to get it. Dough portraits just made me laugh.
- Are you willing to follow a crazy idea? The story of the Roving Typist
- The advice from "How to get out of an art slump" applies to any creative endeavor
- Elle Luna's "Crossroads of Should and Must" remains one of my favorite articles ever. She spoke at Gigaom this week. If you don't have time to read the article, her talk covers the big points very well. She is one of big inspirations.